Hands On Career Experience
Are you ready to start your career with a challenge? To apply the skills you’ve learned at school to address real-world, mission-critical problems? To work in a collaborative environment alongside some of the most experienced engineers in the business?
The EXB Solutions New Graduate Program is designed to provide recent graduates practical work experience shortly after the completion of their degree. By working with our team of seasoned engineers, recent graduates will gain valuable hands-on engineering experience and work with the EXB Solutions team to deliver safety-critical and mission-critical solutions, in the process identifying their specific fields of interest and the type of engineering they are most passionate about.
Who is EXB Solutions?
EXB Solutions is one of the most respected mission-critical, safety-critical software testing and development companies in the country. With targeted expertise in the aerospace, defense, and medical device industries, we execute projects across the country servicing blue chip companies like:
- Rockwell Collins
- Boston Scientific
- Lockheed Martin
Education and Qualifications (click to view)
The ideal candidate will have a passion for engineering and a desire to work in EXB’s high performance engineering organization.
- Undergraduate senior class level at time of interview
- Pursuing B.S./M.S. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics or similar discipline
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Coursework in C, C++, scripting languages, model-based development tools
- Ability and desire to work on contract assignments as an employee of EXB in a variety of US locations upon graduation
- Strong software skills, excellent written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Must display maturity and a high level of professionalism
- US Citizenship
- Work with a team to provide engineering development or testing support on existing aerospace projects such as the NASA Orion spacecraft, Lockheed Martin C5 aircraft, or Boeing 777X aircraft
- Learn processes, procedures and tools required for the work product
- Assist team in identifying process improvements
Expectations of behavior:
- Demonstrates acceptance of responsibility
- Shows pride in work performed
- Demonstrates flexibility in acceptance of assignments and schedules
- Maintains professional behavior and appearance
- Exhibits dependability