Experienced Based Solutions
EXB Solutions, Inc. (EXB) is an engineering services company focused on systems engineering and testing for safety and mission-critical software and systems. We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) in the aerospace, defense, medical, critical infrastructure, and high-tech marketplace with over 14 years of performance history
EXB focuses on improving the mission-critical software engineering efforts of innovative companies completing hundreds of mission-critical and safety-critical projects. In April 2013, EXB acquired Sysdyne Corporation. The two companies merged into a single company headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. Subsequently, we’ve strengthened our leadership team, extended our reach to provide services across the U.S., and expanded our technical capabilities.
Our prior software development and test efforts include, but are not limited to, work on:
- NASA’s Orion Main Engine Controller
- Baxter’s Ultrafiltration system
- The FAA’s Common Automated Radar Terminal System, Microprocessor En Route Automated Radar Tracking System, and En Route Automation Modernization Programs
- Boeing’s 777 and 787 Flight Control Systems
- The U.S. Army’s Red Hat Linux 5 Operating System Testing
- Mayo Clinic’s Picture Archiving and Communication System
- Airbus’s A380 Integrated Air Data and Inertial Reference Unit
EXB provides flexibility to meet your requirements on budget and on time. Our competitively-priced services include scalable options to meet your needs, including on-site staffing, off-site staffing, or rural U.S. sourcing. We support automated software verification to DO-178B, DO-278, IEEE 12207, and IEC 60601-1 standards. We are available to support your safety and mission-critical software development anywhere in the U.S.
We look forward to helping you get to market faster—with higher quality—for less.