EXB Solutions is hiring Mid to Senior level Displays Software Engineers to join our team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex software functions within Next Generation Avionics Displays. These are hybrid position in Phoenix, Arizona. All applicants must be US Citizens or hold green cards.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SOFTWARE ENGINEER MAY INCLUDE:
- Coding and testing avionics graphics with a deep knowledge of ARINC661
- Feature Definition
- Verification and Validation
- Troubleshoot & Test
- Work on-site in North Phoenix 3 days a week
REQUIRED SKILLS NEEDED:
- 2+ years of experience in Software and/or Avionics. (Engr II)
- Working knowledge of ARINC661 standard for graphics clients and servers
- Excellent C++ skills
- Graphics processor test experience
- Experience integrating on target hardware
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Understanding various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge and experience working in a DO-178C development environment
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices.
- Onsite – Phoenix, AZ
- 3 Days Onsite / 2 Days Offsite
Why Work With Us
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions (EXB) is a U.S.-based engineering service company with a Fortune 100 customer base and demonstrated record of delivering cutting edge results in systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety critical applications and products. EXB’s organizational origins are over 22 years old and today comprises over 170 talented engineers. EXB serves the Aerospace, Defense and Medical Devices industries with systems engineering and embedded software development services for safety and mission critical applications. EXB’s purpose is to help customers build high-quality software. EXB’s software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative medical devices, and advanced commercial and military flight systems for safer travel and accomplishing mission objectives.
EXB Solutions understands our client’s business challenges. Which is why we go beyond what’s required to meet their software needs. We are a preferred and trusted supplier to technology companies. Our clients stay with us and consistently engage us on multiple engineering activities, projects and programs. What makes us different? Our engineers and our leaders!