Embedded Software Engineers
Looking for Embedded Software Engineers to work on SDLC. This position is with the military avionics and helicopters (MA&H) group working on common platform software (CPS). Engineers will work on the KC-46 program.
The position is for 4 software engineers who may work across any phase of the software development lifecycle (requirements, design, implementation, test). The program needs to complete prototype code updates to network code, IP addresses, and routing tables to support a new network topology.
While the product will not go through a civil certification, EXB’s client is following a “DO-178C like” process, so familiarity with safety critical software development processes is required.
The team works in an Agile software lifecycle and works on 2-week or 4-week sprints.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Develop high- and low-level software requirements
- Develop software design description
- Develop software code in C
- Develop test cases and procedures
- Embedded low level C (operating system, kernel, or platform type experience)
- Experience with VxWorks or LynxOS
- Strong customer facing skills.
Desired but not required experience:
- Experience working with Jama/Jira/Confluence/Git/Docker
- Hardware level debugging experience using tools such as Lauterbach/TRACE32, JTAG (joint test action group), or other ICE (in-circuit emulation) tools
- Familiarity with networking concepts such as IP configuration tables, how subnets work, UDP, TCP/IP
- Experience working in an Agile software development lifecycle
Security Clearance Requirements
- Not required at this time, but must be a US person or green card holder
Why Work With Us
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions is a software and systems engineering organization which focuses on development and test of technologies for the top aerospace, defense, and medical device companies. Our mission is to be the definitive provider of systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety-critical applications.
We offer remote and hybrid options. With offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Scottsdale, Arizona, the service-disabled veteran-owned small business has developed systems engineering and embedded software solutions for over 20+ years. Our software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative, leading-edge medical devices, and advanced commercial, defense and aerospace systems.