EXB Solutions is hiring Embedded Software Systems Engineers for next generation systems that will be associated with the world’s first electric jet that takes off and lands vertically. We are looking for low and high level engineers to support the development and certification of the platform to DO-178C.
Successful candidates will possess 3+ years of experience in the following areas:
- C++ with Object Oriented design
- Real-time embedded systems
- Experience working with serial communication (I2C, GPIO or SPI)
- Ability to read hardware documentation (spec sheets/TRMs) to understand device functionality.
- Experience with Frameworks (for embedded software)
- DO-178C certification experience, working the process including things like HLR/LLR
- Multi-tasking partitioned operating systems (DEOS a plus, VxWork, LynxOS, Green Hill’s INTEGRITY)
- Device Drivers and Built In Test (BIT) development (Xilinx/Ultrascale a plus)
Why Work With Us
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions is a software and systems engineering organization which focuses on development and test of technologies for the top aerospace, defense, and medical device companies. Our mission is to be the definitive provider of systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety-critical applications.
We offer remote and hybrid opportunities. With offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Scottsdale, Arizona, the service-disabled veteran-owned small business has developed systems engineering and embedded software solutions for over 20+ years. Our software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative, leading-edge medical devices, and advanced commercial, defense and aerospace systems.