Job: Principal Flights Management System (FMS) – Software Engineer
Be a part of the team that is powering engineering solutions that drive technology.
We are a high growth, agile company creating safety and mission critical solutions in a synergistic environment between our people and our client partners. From F-35 and F-16 fighter jets, to the latest aviation technologies, to working on medical devices, spacecraft, and satellites – our engineers have worked on some of the coolest Aerospace, Defense, Space and Medical Device products in the world.
What we do matters.
EXB Solutions (a Quest Defense company) is hiring qualified Software Engineers to support Flight Management System (FMS) certification efforts primarily for the Airbus A220 Pro Line Fusion platform. Teams are composed of cross-functional engineers working in an AGILE environment focused on the design and development of software-only products. Team culture is extremely collaborative and engaged.
This role is a remote position. All Applicants must be US Citizen.
As our Displays Software Engineer team member, you will be handling:
- High Level Requirement (HLR)
- High Level Test Cases and Procedures (HLT)
- Low Level Requirements (LLR)
- Low Level Test Cases and Procedures (LLT)
- Software Design
- FM Software Architecture Model/Design
- Fusion FMS Source Code
- Configuration Management
- Interface Design Documents (IDD)
- Subsystem Integration Test Procedures
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- 8-10+ years of Aerospace industry experience
- Previous Collins FMS Experience
- Experience and understanding of full life cycle software engineering processes
- Background and understanding of embedded real-time software applications
- Agile development experience
- Programming proficiency in Ada or C languages
- DO-178B/C experience
- Experience using VectorCAST, Rapita RapiCover, or RapiTest
- Experience using Python
- Experience using PREP
- Experience using Jama
- Experience using Jira or Confluence
- Experience using Subversion (SVN)
- Experience using Vista
- Experience using Sparx Engineering Architect (EA)
Why Work With Us
We’re a family-like-company. We are collaborative. We believe in embracing change. We believe in doing consistent good work. EXB houses smart, curious and passionate about “making a difference” people. Our company culture sets us apart from others, as well as:
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions (EXB) is a U.S.-based engineering service company with a Fortune 100 customer base and demonstrated record of delivering cutting edge results in systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety critical applications and products. EXB’s organizational origins are over 22 years old and today comprises over 170 talented engineers. EXB serves the Aerospace, Defense and Medical Devices industries with systems engineering and embedded software development services for safety and mission critical applications. EXB’s purpose is to help customers build high-quality software. EXB’s software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative medical devices, and advanced commercial and military flight systems for safer travel and accomplishing mission objectives.
EXB Solutions understands our client’s business challenges. Which is why we go beyond what’s required to meet their software needs. We are a preferred and trusted supplier to technology companies. Our clients stay with us and consistently engage us on multiple engineering activities, projects and programs. What makes us different? Our engineers and our leaders!
On September 1, 2022, EXB Solutions announced it is now part of Quest Defense, which is a Quest Global company.
Learn more at www.exbsolutions.com
Know about our work at https://exbsolutions.com/company/
Check out our other openings at https://exbsolutions.com/careers/