EXB Solutions is hiring FGPA Engineers to participate in the development of an Aircraft Interface Device. The Engineers will be part of a team who is revamping an existing design and enhancing with new features and working with a seasoned group of engineers.
- Upgrade requirements documents to clarify existing design and document new feature set.
- Collaborate in completing design documentation to included, design specification, requirements specification, test documents, traceability documentation.
- Help establish a test bench environment to complete V&V effort.
- Troubleshooting RTL Design Flaws using Simulation Environment.
- Be a Senior individual that has working knowledge of digital systems, and components, FPGA design methodologies, testing, debugging, root causing and testing methodologies.
- VHDL design skills to implement various communication protocols.
- Familiar with design, simulation, synthesis, place and route design skills.
- FPGA implementation, routing, design constraints, timing and pin-out skills.
- Ability to take a problem and come up with a solution.
- Experience with Xilinx Artix 7 and FPGA implementation techniques
- Test bench development and simulation
Technologies & Tools:
The product is an Aircraft Interface Device
Why Work With Us
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions is a software and systems engineering organization which focuses on development and test of technologies for the top aerospace, defense, and medical device companies. Our mission is to be the definitive provider of systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety-critical applications.
With offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Scottsdale, Arizona, the service-disabled veteran-owned small business has developed systems engineering and embedded software solutions for over 20+ years. Our software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative, leading-edge medical devices, and advanced commercial, defense and aerospace systems.