Job: FPGA UVM Verification Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Engineers are the reason we exist- they are the very core of our company.
EXB Solutions (a Quest Defense company) is hiring FPGA UVM Verification Engineer to participate in the testing of an aerospace data manager device. This Engineer will be joining the existing team who is establishing the UVM (Universal Verification Methodology) environment with a seasoned group of engineers:
- Verification experience.
- Needs to have a good working knowledge of UVM and all facets of a UVM test bench.
- Must be self-motivated and have initiative to reach out an interact with the existing team.
- Individual that has working knowledge of digital systems, and components, FPGA design methodologies, testing, debugging, root causing and testing methodologies.
- Experience with DO254 Dal A development is a strict requirement
What we do matters! Be a part of the team that is powering engineering solutions that drive technology.
- Ability to Construct FPGA Test Bench using UVM Components.
- System Verilog
- Sequence Development, Agent creation, Predictors, Scoreboards, Self checking methodologies.
- Coverage and Analysis
- Developing DO254 related documents including but not limited to: Test Plans, Test Procedures, Test Cases, Maintaining a Trace Matrix
- Troubleshooting Designs, root causing models, developing solutions
- Timing analysis
- Ability to take a problem and come up with a solution.
- Familiarity with Unit level test benches
- Familiarity with Chip Level test benches
- Develop UVM Predictors and Scoreboards to Implement Self-Checking Simulation Tests.
- Familiarity with Register Modeling and Predicting Register Behavior.
- Proficiency in developing UVM Agents, Drivers, Monitors, and Sequence Items.
- Code Coverage Analysis for RTL Source (Statement, Branch, FSM, FSM Transition)
Technologies & Tools:
- Mentor Graphics Questasim
FPGA UVM Verification Engineer
Why Work With Us
We are a family-like-company. We are collaborative. We believe in embracing change. We believe in doing consistent good work. EXB houses smart, curious and passionate about “making a difference” people. Our company culture sets us apart from others, as well as:
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions (EXB) is a U.S.-based engineering service company with a Fortune 100 customer base and demonstrated record of delivering cutting edge results in systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety critical applications and products. EXB’s organizational origins are over 23 years old and today comprises over 170 talented engineers. EXB serves the Aerospace, Defense and Medical Devices industries with systems engineering and embedded software development services for safety and mission critical applications. EXB’s purpose is to help customers build high-quality software. EXB’s software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative medical devices, and advanced commercial and military flight systems for safer travel and accomplishing mission objectives.
EXB Solutions understands our client’s business challenges. Which is why we go beyond what’s required to meet their software needs. We are a preferred and trusted supplier to technology companies. Our clients stay with us and consistently engage us on multiple engineering activities, projects and programs. What makes us different? Our engineers and our leaders!
EXB Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.