Job: FPGA V&V Engineer
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Engineers are the reason we exist- they are the very core of our company.
We are a high growth, agile company creating safety and mission critical solutions in a synergistic environment between our people and our client partners. From F-35 and F-16 fighter jets, to the latest aviation technologies, to working on medical devices, spacecraft, and satellites.
Be a part of the team that is powering engineering solutions that drive technology.
EXB Solutions (a Quest Defense company) is hiring a FPGA V&V engineers to join our team for On Target Testing of Aerospace applications. The engineer team will be part of a verification team verifying designs completing on target testing in the lab, developing documentation, completing regression testing within the DO-254 framework.
This role will need to be local to Cedar Rapids, IA or Willing to Relocate
The qualified candidates will be working with a seasoned group of engineers and possess the following skillsets:
- 5+ years of experience working knowledge of digital systems, and components, FPGA design methodologies, testing, debugging, root causing and testing methodologies.
- Collaborate in completing On target testing, test documentation, test specification, test results, traceability documentation.
- Well versed in python test scripting
- Ability to run regression test on prototype hardware
- Develop tests in python to address new requirements
- 5 years experience in debugging FPGA designs in a hardware lab environment.
- DO-254 compliant development knowledge
- Solid working knowledge of VHDL designs.
- Self-motivated and have initiative to reach out an interact with the existing team
- Python Script development
- Test bench development.
- Ability to take a problem and come up with a solution.
- Familiar with DAL-A verification methodologies
Technologies & Tools:
- Familiarity with General lab equipment
- Lab environment best practices
- DO-254 compliance
- AC 20- 152a compliance
- Safety Critical Design Awareness
- Requirements Based Testing
FPGA V&V Engineer
Why Work With Us
We are a family-like-company. We are collaborative. We believe in embracing change. We believe in doing consistent good work. EXB houses smart, curious and passionate about “making a difference” people. Our company culture sets us apart from others, as well as:
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions (EXB) is a U.S.-based engineering service company with a Fortune 100 customer base and demonstrated record of delivering cutting edge results in systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety critical applications and products. EXB’s organizational origins are over 22 years old and today comprises over 170 talented engineers. EXB serves the Aerospace, Defense and Medical Devices industries with systems engineering and embedded software development services for safety and mission critical applications. EXB’s purpose is to help customers build high-quality software. EXB’s software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative medical devices, and advanced commercial and military flight systems for safer travel and accomplishing mission objectives.
EXB Solutions understands our client’s business challenges. Which is why we go beyond what’s required to meet their software needs. We are a preferred and trusted supplier to technology companies. Our clients stay with us and consistently engage us on multiple engineering activities, projects and programs. What makes us different? Our engineers and our leaders!
On September 1, 2022, EXB Solutions announced it is now part of Quest Defense, which is a Quest Global company.
Learn more at www.exbsolutions.com
Know about our work at https://exbsolutions.com/company