Systems Engineer / MBSE Modeler
EXB is hiring Systems Engineers to join our existing MBSE team that is supporting on-going programs. The position will work with multiple integrated product teams such as the flight control and vehicle management systems to make top level decisions on the hardware and software architectures.
Engineers will be responsible for the coordination, development, and management of technical requirements. Duties will also include developing SysML models with emphasis on system decomposition, functions, interfaces, and performance to describe and analyze complex systems and software.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing models using CAMEO Systems Modeler conforming to SysML.
- Experience in Embedded Systems/Software development
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively to coordinate systems engineering activities and report status.
- Familiarity with aerospace design and verification processes to include; requirements development, validation and verification for conceptual, preliminary, and detailed design.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and drive tasks to closure that are high in quality and technically accurate.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate computer proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Understanding of Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Software, Systems Engineering or similar required.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
US Citizenship is required
Security Clearance is not required
Why Work With Us
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions is a software and systems engineering organization which focuses on development and test of technologies for the top aerospace, defense, and medical device companies. Our mission is to be the definitive provider of systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety-critical applications.
With offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Scottsdale, Arizona, the service-disabled veteran-owned small business has developed systems engineering and embedded software solutions for over 20+ years. Our software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative, leading-edge medical devices, and advanced commercial, defense and aerospace systems.