Location: Phoenix, AZ
Senior Software Engineer – Flight Controls/Displays
EXB Solutions, Inc.
EXB has an immediate need for a Senior Software Engineer to do rapid prototyping work on various aircraft displays. Changes to the primary flight display or multi-function display will come from various customers (Boeing, Gulfstream, Bombardier, etc.) and test pilots flying these air crafts. There will not be formal requirements written for the changes and will instead be verbal or written discussions. Additionally, there will not be any requirements-based testing done, instead an informal checkout of the proper behavior will be sufficient.
• Perform API coding for various embedded OpenGL Drivers
• Data Human Interfaces development and testing
• Synthesize inputs from the customer, Pilots and HG engineers and rapidly prototype the concepts in their TRACS toolset environment
• Present results and iterate based upon stakeholder feedback
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or equivalent
• 5+ years of engineering experience with a strong foundation in embedded software engineering
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, perform change requests based on a brief and high level description of the desired change.
• Good working in a multi discipline group of business people / product owners, test pilots, systems engineers, and others.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and responsiveness is
• C++ experience and OpenGL experience
Apply for this Position
To apply to for this position, please provide the information below or contact a recruitment specialist by email or phone.
EXB Solutions, Inc. (HQ Office)
12755 Hwy 55, Suite J210
Minneapolis, MN 55441