Principal Software/Systems Engineer – Previous DER experience preferred
EXB Solutions, Inc.
This position is to work with multiple IPTs (integrated product teams) across the FARA program. The position is for a Software and Systems Engineer who is considered a subject matter expert in DO-178 and can help EXB to create the program level planning documents needed for SOI-1. This engineer will work with EXB to manage those suppliers and their documents and shepherd them through their own SOI-1s.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Developing planning documents
- Auditing supplier planning documents
- Participating in SOI audits and correct findings from SOI audits
- Ensuring compliance to planning documents during program
- Experience with creation of SOI documents (PSAC, SDP, SVP, SCMP, SQAP)
- Experience with DO-178
- Experience to include DO-254
- Ideal candidate would have both DO-178 and DO-254
Why Work With Us
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions (EXB) is a U.S.-based engineering service company with a Fortune 100 customer base and demonstrated record of delivering cutting edge results in systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety critical applications and products. EXB’s organizational origins are over 22 years old and today comprises over 170 talented engineers. EXB serves the Aerospace, Defense and Medical Devices industries with systems engineering and embedded software development services for safety and mission critical applications. EXB’s purpose is to help customers build high-quality software. EXB’s software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative medical devices, and advanced commercial and military flight systems for safer travel and accomplishing mission objectives.
EXB Solutions understands our client’s business challenges. Which is why we go beyond what’s required to meet their software needs. We are a preferred and trusted supplier to technology companies. Our clients stay with us and consistently engage us on multiple engineering activities, projects and programs. What makes us different? Our engineers and our leaders!
On September 1, 2022, EXB Solutions announced it is now part of Quest Defense, which is a Quest Global company.