Job: Software Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Our engineers have worked on some of the coolest Aerospace, Defense, Space and Medical Device products in the world. What we do matters. Be a part of the team that is powering engineering solutions that drive technology.
EXB Solutions (a Quest Defense company) is hiring qualified Software Engineer to use a wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the software field to develop, integrate, and test software products for the F-35 Program. This Software Engineer will be focusing on the Fire and Control Stores (FCS).
We are a high growth, agile company creating safety and mission critical solutions in a synergistic environment between our people and our client partners. From F-35 and F-16 fighter jets to the latest aviation technologies, to working on medical devices, spacecraft, and satellites – our engineers have worked on some of the coolest Aerospace, Defense, Space and Medical Device products in the world.
This is an onsite role in Fort Worth, TX and does require US Citizenship. All candidates must live near Forth Worth, TX or be willing to relocate as well as be a US Citizen for consideration.
As our Software Engineer, you will:
- Deliver in areas covering technology development life cycle, including requirements generation, system architecture and software design and implementation, and HW/SW integration and flight test. Integration activities will include a multitude of host systems, such as live assets of varying capability and structure, simulated systems, and laboratory environments that include constructive simulations, physical hardware, and system simulations.
- be a member of a high-performing team and must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a STEM Discipline
- 6+ years of experience performing embedded software development using C++ on an Aerospace, Defense, or regulated industry program.
- 6+ years of experience with mission critical software design, including the principles of requirements management and decomposition in a regulated environment.
- 6+ years of experience developing in Agile Scrum environments, as well as programming within DevOps frameworks.
- Applied knowledge of Jira and BitBucket or similar Git repository.
- Applied knowledge of MIL-STD-1553 or ARINC 429, or experience with data bus development and messaging architectures.
- An existing secret clearance, or the ability to obtain a secret clearance.
- Experience with UML, modelling and related modelling tools such as IBM Rhapsody or Cameo.
- Experience with automated testing solutions (e.g., Parasoft) for static analysis, code coverage, and similar functions.
Why Work With Us
We’re a family-like-company. We are collaborative. We believe in embracing change. We believe in doing consistent good work. EXB houses smart, curious and passionate about “making a difference” people. Our company culture sets us apart from others, as well as:
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions (EXB) is a U.S.-based engineering service company with a Fortune 100 customer base and demonstrated record of delivering cutting edge results in systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety critical applications and products. EXB’s organizational origins are over 22 years old and today comprises over 170 talented engineers. EXB serves the Aerospace, Defense and Medical Devices industries with systems engineering and embedded software development services for safety and mission critical applications. EXB’s purpose is to help customers build high-quality software. EXB’s software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative medical devices, and advanced commercial and military flight systems for safer travel and accomplishing mission objectives.
EXB Solutions understands our client’s business challenges. Which is why we go beyond what’s required to meet their software needs. We are a preferred and trusted supplier to technology companies. Our clients stay with us and consistently engage us on multiple engineering activities, projects and programs. What makes us different? Our engineers and our leaders!
On September 1, 2022, EXB Solutions announced it is now part of Quest Defense, which is a Quest Global company.
Learn more at www.exbsolutions.com
Know about our work at https://exbsolutions.com/company/
Check out our other openings at https://exbsolutions.com/careers/