Job # 4396
EXB Solutions is hiring Software Engineers to join our certification teams. These are direct hire staff associate positions that include full benefits. We offer hybrid and remote opportunities for US Citizens and Green Card holders.
- Implement DO-178 avionics guideline for software design, requirements, testing, and integration.
- Create software tests for low-level and high-level requirements and verify with unit and system testing.
- Support investigation of software flaws reported by system team or customer and proposed fixes.
- Work on an Agile development team with ADA and Python to apply new software design and improvement.
- Verify software change on a fully setup hardware environment and simulate real world scenarios.
Background and Experience Required:
We are hiring for mid to principal level talent. The successful candidates will possess full life cycle development with 4+ years of experience in the following areas:
- FMS Experience
- Working in an Agile team
Why Work With Us
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions is a software and systems engineering organization which focuses on development and test of technologies for the top aerospace, defense, and medical device companies. Our mission is to be the definitive provider of systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety-critical applications.
With offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Scottsdale, Arizona, the service-disabled veteran-owned small business has developed systems engineering and embedded software solutions for over 20+ years. Our software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative, leading-edge medical devices, and advanced commercial, defense and aerospace systems.