Job Id# 4429
EXB Solutions is hiring a team of three Software Network Engineers to support our client’s Advanced Vertical Lift Systems team. These individuals will support the development of next generation vertical lift weapon systems. They will be part of a diverse team of engineers capable of executing in a fast-paced environment. The team will be creating an advanced Avionics Network for the V-280. The position on-site in Fort Worth, Texas. Must be eligible to obtain a US DoD SECRET clearance.
- Support all phases of development from initial proposal development through successful design, qualification, integration testing, flight test, and production.
- Duties include analyzing, designing, code development and code modification (typically in C/C++) of complex software designs for Avionics Network software implementations.
- Creation of software requirements, software specifications, software interface management and software test plans/procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of both Windows and Linux based software development environment.
- Perform software/hardware integration testing (white box) of multiple systems operating together in a Systems Integration Lab (SIL).
- Participate in the Verification and Validation (V&V) testing of Advance Avionics Network software using a desktop simulation environment, SIL, surrogate platforms flight testing and aircraft flight testing.
- Knowledge and understanding of a Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) approach.
- Knowledge and understanding of Systems Modeling Language (SysML) to support the specification, analysis, design, verification and validation of a candidate Avionics Networks software.
- 10+ years in a Defense or Technology related business.
- Proficient utilizing modern programming languages (e.g. C++, C#, Java, Python)
- Proficient with Object Oriented design, development practices, and implementation.
- Proficient with network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP multicast)
- Experience creating engineering concept labs consisting of network equipment and Vmware.
- Familiarity of a Systems Integration Lab with complex hardware.
- Must have the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively across multiple internal and external organizations.
- Experience with utilizing multiple different types of traffic generation and analysis equipment for data/packet management (i.e. SPIRENT, SolarWinds, Gigamon, etc.) and testing.
- Experience and ability to develop within an agile environment.
Why Work With Us
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions is a software and systems engineering organization which focuses on development and test of technologies for the top aerospace, defense, and medical device companies. Our mission is to be the definitive provider of systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety-critical applications.
We offer hybrid and remote jobs. With offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Scottsdale, Arizona, the service-disabled veteran-owned small business has developed systems engineering and embedded software solutions for over 20+ years. Our software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative, leading-edge medical devices, and advanced commercial, defense and aerospace systems.