Job: System Engineer – OBHM
Location: Mesa, AZ or St Louis, MO
Engineers are the reason we exist- they are the very core of our company. Be a part of the team that is powering engineering solutions that drive technology.
EXB Solutions (a Quest Defense company) is hiring System Engineers to work on Aircraft Onboard Health Management (OBHM) System for our Client in a small team environment. OBHM is for Commercial and Military Platforms and our team would be training and supporting the MQ-25 platform prior to moving another project requiring classification.
This role is onsite at a classified facility in Mesa, AZ or St Louis, MO and requires a Secret Clearance.
- 8-10 years+ System engineering experience – Aerospace preferred, but would also consider Automotive or Medical.
- Experience creating systems models using MATLAB and convert to Simulink.
- Experience with Systems Test and integration, ICD, SSID, and wiring schematics.
- Ability to analyze complex electrical and mechanical subsystems.
- Ability to perform analysis and test of various subsystems and take results + other parameters (e.g., pump pressures, pump down diagnostics), put it into a model to determine root cause.
- Ability to perform analysis of reliability, maintainability of aircraft subsystems.
- Ability to analyze data sheets from most systems on the aircraft – brakes, fuel, ft. controls, value pump, actuator.
- Familiarity with FMECA / FMEA.
- Possess a current SECRET Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools–Being Proprietary tools being used in addition to Windchill and Relics.
- Ability to create or evaluate failure mode effects and analysis (FMECA-Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analyses) data.
- Complex systems design background.
- Strong Analysis background.
- Engineer with hardware design background.
- Aircraft maintenance experience.
- Complex systems design background.
- Prior F-35 experience with Prognostics and Health Management (PHM) Systems.
System Engineer – OBHM
Why Work With Us
We are a family-like-company. We are collaborative. We believe in embracing change. We believe in doing consistent good work. EXB houses smart, curious and passionate about “making a difference” people. Our company culture sets us apart from others, as well as:
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions (EXB) is a U.S.-based engineering service company with a Fortune 100 customer base and demonstrated record of delivering cutting edge results in systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety critical applications and products. EXB’s organizational origins are over 23 years old and today comprises over 170 talented engineers. EXB serves the Aerospace, Defense and Medical Devices industries with systems engineering and embedded software development services for safety and mission critical applications. EXB’s purpose is to help customers build high-quality software. EXB’s software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative medical devices, and advanced commercial and military flight systems for safer travel and accomplishing mission objectives.
EXB Solutions understands our client’s business challenges. Which is why we go beyond what’s required to meet their software needs. We are a preferred and trusted supplier to technology companies. Our clients stay with us and consistently engage us on multiple engineering activities, projects and programs. What makes us different? Our engineers and our leaders!
EXB Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.