EXB Solutions is hiring Verification and Validation Engineers to assist with testing the control laws and redundancy management functions of a next level flight control computer. Remote access will be available to support individual testing.
- The engineer will develop or revise Flight Control System software high level (requirements-based) test cases and seed scripts to generate bench test scripts and verification procedures, to the standard and level of coverage established by the existing test package.
- Coordinate with the cognizant designer(s) on the team to ensure full test coverage, correct expected results, and communication / disposition of test findings.
- Execute the developed or modified tests in the System Integration Lab environment, both as part of the test development process and for regression purposes as required.
- Review test results and test time history data, during test development, regression runs, and to help debug software issues.
- Identify findings to the cognizant designer(s) in instances where test outcomes do not align with requirements or with expected results.
- The verification and validation will author and participate in formal reviews of test cases, procedures, and results.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Development of test cases in DOORS
- Configuration management activities using Serena Dimensions
- Development of test procedures and scripts
- Debugging of test failures to determine if the failure is a requirements, model/code, or test issue
- Perform formal review of artifacts
- MATLAB (.m scripting) and Simulink
- Serena Dimensions or other configuration management system (Synergy, ClearCase/ClearQuest, etc.)
- DO-178B/C or other safety critical process standards
- System level or high-level software requirements-based testing
Location: Most activities will be conducted remotely. Few on on-site visits to Fort Worth, TX.
Why Work With Us
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions (EXB) is a U.S.-based engineering service company with a Fortune 100 customer base and demonstrated record of delivering cutting edge results in systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety critical applications and products. EXB’s organizational origins are over 22 years old and today comprises over 170 talented engineers. EXB serves the Aerospace, Defense and Medical Devices industries with systems engineering and embedded software development services for safety and mission critical applications. EXB’s purpose is to help customers build high-quality software. EXB’s software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative medical devices, and advanced commercial and military flight systems for safer travel and accomplishing mission objectives.
EXB Solutions understands our client’s business challenges. Which is why we go beyond what’s required to meet their software needs. We are a preferred and trusted supplier to technology companies. Our clients stay with us and consistently engage us on multiple engineering activities, projects and programs. What makes us different? Our engineers and our leaders!