Simulation Systems Engineer
EXB Solutions, Inc.
Minneapolis, MN or Phoenix, AZ
EXB Solutions is looking for a Simulation Systems Engineer to support definition of a legacy Government system. This position will also support the roll out of a new radio product and then provide expertise in defining future modifications/upgrades needed for continued evolution of the system.
- analyze, design, develop and test DSP algorithms that are implemented in hardware and software for Space-based systems
- Analyze customer requirements and develops solutions to support program execution
- Leverage system analysis, design, verification, delivery, and troubleshooting experience to improve program execution and new system offerings
- requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, detail trade studies, systems integration and test (verification), validation, and interface definition
- Develop systems models and signal processing architecture
- Performance verification and validation
- Algorithm development
- Experience developing models for digital signal processing using MATLAB and related toolboxes
- Previous experience with algorithm development for the statistical analysis of signal parameter measurements
- RF-based system architecture and design experience
- Understands systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- System requirements definition, decomposition, flow down, and traceability
- System-level signal, RF path, and link budget analyses
- Proficiency with system design & system modeling tools
- DSP for mitigating/processing RF effects, Monte Carlo analysis or Phased Array/Beam Forming is a plus.
Full-time contract position with ability to work remotely or at the client located in the Scottsdale, Arizona area. Initial duration is 4 months, with likely extension.