Job: MBSE Engineers
Location: Hybrid and Remote
Unlock the power of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) with EXB Solutions (proudly a Quest Global Company). We are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team and shape the future of systems engineering.
At EXB Solutions, we believe in the transformative potential of MBSE to revolutionize the way complex systems are designed, developed, and deployed. As an MBSE Engineer with us, you will have the opportunity to work on groundbreaking projects in safety and mission critical applications.
Joining our team means being at the forefront of technological advancements and collaborating with a diverse group of talented engineers and industry experts. You will play a pivotal role in leveraging MBSE tools and techniques to analyze, model, and simulate systems, ensuring optimal performance, reliability, and scalability.
The upcoming projects we are hiring for require US Citizenship due to government contracts and most projects will be onsite and/or relocation to various locations.
Minium Requirements for our upcoming roles:
- Bachelor’s in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 1+ years knowledge of MBSE concepts, methodologies, and industry standards (such as SysML).
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering Experience
- Proficiency in MBSE tools and software platforms (e.g., Cameo Systems Modeler, IBM Rational Rhapsody, PTC Integrity Modeler).
- Experience in system modeling, requirements engineering, and system verification/validation.
- Secret Clearance or the ability to successfully achieve status
- Familiarity with system integration, architecture design, and simulation techniques.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
If you are passionate about transforming systems engineering through the power of MBSE and are eager to make a significant impact in the industry, we want to hear from you. Join us on this exciting journey as we redefine the way complex systems are engineered. Apply now and be a part of our visionary team!
Why Work With Us
We are a family-like-company. We are collaborative. We believe in embracing change. We believe in doing consistent good work. EXB houses smart, curious and passionate about “making a difference” people. Our company culture sets us apart from others, as well as:
- 401k with Employer-Match Contributions
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Generous compensation structure
- Ample learning opportunities
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Next Generation / Cutting Edge Technology Projects
- Collaborative Culture
- Remote and Hybrid Opportunities Available
- Certification Assistance Available (Approval Required)
- Flexible, Friendly and Fun work environment
EXB Solutions (EXB) is a U.S.-based engineering service company with a Fortune 100 customer base and demonstrated record of delivering cutting edge results in systems and software engineering solutions for organizations delivering mission and safety critical applications and products. EXB’s organizational origins are over 23 years old and today comprises over 170 talented engineers. EXB serves the Aerospace, Defense and Medical Devices industries with systems engineering and embedded software development services for safety and mission critical applications. EXB’s purpose is to help customers build high-quality software. EXB’s software solutions have helped fly successful space missions, enhanced patients’ lives through innovative medical devices, and advanced commercial and military flight systems for safer travel and accomplishing mission objectives.
EXB Solutions understands our client’s business challenges. Which is why we go beyond what’s required to meet their software needs. We are a preferred and trusted supplier to technology companies. Our clients stay with us and consistently engage us on multiple engineering activities, projects and programs. What makes us different? Our engineers and our leaders!
EXB Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.